• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

47 USD Vanished With No Traffic - What Happened?

Pat1991

Contributor
Hello,

so today I deposited another 50 USD in my SelfAdvertiser account, which resulted in a 47 USD balance. I checked and double-checked my Voluum configuration, and the correct traffic source was selected.

This is the same campaign I already lost 45 USD with a few weeks ago, but I figured it was my error...

... the first few views (around 8) went through just fine, and properly registered in my tracker. After that, I rechecked the campaign on both SelfAdvertiser and Voluum several times, no more traffic registered in Voluum and no costs with SelfAdvertiser.

And then, I just got an emailfrom SelfAdvertiser, titled « You are out of funds ».

No traffic was recorded in Voluum however, and SelfAdvertiser is always updating their stats pretty slowly, so no report about what happened there up to now.

What the hell happened... again?

I do not think it can be a mistake on my part - a few views registered, after all (although to test my links, I changed the traffic source for a few seconds before starting the campaign on Voluum).

@SelfAdvertiser, any idea what happened there?

I definitely

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!