Follow Along 4 New ZeroPark Campaigns to Start The Week

Edu-Money

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I saw some new offers on PeerFly that looked interesting so I decided to setup some new campaigns on Zeropark since I have some funds on there.

The approach I am using it kind of a shotgun approach. I setup 4 campaigns split testing a few offers.
  • Mac US Pops
  • Mac US Redirects
  • AU Pops
  • AU Redirects
You can probably guess the US offers.

I set the minimum budget for each campaign at $10. I set automated optimization rules on Zeropark to spend 1.5x the payout on each SOURCE and 1x the payout on each TARGET. If there are no conversions on the TARGET OR SOURCE then that target/source is paused.

The budget I put for each campaign is fairly low, but it's enough to collect some data.

screen-shot-2019-02-11-at-2-03-01-pm-png.3033

It goes without saying that you should be able to figure out the Mac offer. That's okay.

I've used my budget on the AU Pops campaign fairly quickly. Must have overbid. That's okay, let's take a look at the offer breakdown:

screen-shot-2019-02-11-at-2-03-47-pm-png.3034

Voluum split everything pretty evenly for me but it must have though that top offer had a bit more potential for some reason. THIS REPORT

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!