• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

3 Push Notification Traffic Sources I'm Testing

Geozo

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Right now, there are 3 different push notification traffic sources I am testing:

1. PropellerAds
2. RTXPlatform
3. MegaPush

I just got another conversion on MegaPush and it's my most profitable push notification traffic source so far, but I am going to continue to test the others. I wrote a blog post about it here: https://www.lukepeerfly.com/push-notification-traffic

If you aren't testing MegaPush yet, I definitely recommend it. The traffic has been converting nicely for me on dating offers (which is one of the verticals they recommend). Their homepage has some really interesting info:

screen-shot-2018-10-23-at-2-19-28-pm-png.1204

screen-shot-2018-10-23-at-2-19-48-pm-png.1205

Definitely

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!