• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Follow Along 2020 Contest - Advertizer + Kintura + Traffic Company

belrican

Super Contributor
I've been wanting to join the contest and the other day my AM at Traffic Company sent me a message saying they have some new IVR offers that are working well and that she had everything I needed to succeed, so I thought this was a good opportunity.

Since I put a small amount on Advertizer to open an account and haven't used it yet, I decided to try it out.

Tools I will be using:

Tracker: Kintura
Aff Network: Traffic Company
Traffic Source: Advertizer Push
Offer: IVR - Click to Call
Payout: Rev Share CPA - based on how long the caller stays on the line

Never done these before, so let's see how it goes.

Traffic Company offers 6 pre-landers for the particular offer, so I added each into Kintura as a separate offer and will rotate through them to see which one has traction. I set Kintura's Machine Learning on, which according to Kintura does this:

After 5 conversions, the router will begin redirecting traffic to the most likely to convert offer or landing page for that user. Traffic distributed in this way will still honor your Routing Mode.​

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!