• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along 2020 Contest - Advertizer + Kintura + Traffic Company

CrakRevenue

belrican

Super Contributor
I've been wanting to join the contest and the other day my AM at Traffic Company sent me a message saying they have some new IVR offers that are working well and that she had everything I needed to succeed, so I thought this was a good opportunity.

Since I put a small amount on Advertizer to open an account and haven't used it yet, I decided to try it out.

Tools I will be using:

Tracker: Kintura
Aff Network: Traffic Company
Traffic Source: Advertizer Push
Offer: IVR - Click to Call
Payout: Rev Share CPA - based on how long the caller stays on the line

Never done these before, so let's see how it goes.

Traffic Company offers 6 pre-landers for the particular offer, so I added each into Kintura as a separate offer and will rotate through them to see which one has traction. I set Kintura's Machine Learning on, which according to Kintura does this:

After 5 conversions, the router will begin redirecting traffic to the most likely to convert offer or landing page for that user. Traffic distributed in this way will still honor your Routing Mode.​

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!