Follow Along 100,000 EvaDav Subscribers via PopAds

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Alright, so I've got this idea that I want to pursue. I want to get 100,000 push subscribers on EvaDav and I am going to use PopAds adult traffic to get them.

I've run PopAds adult to EvaDav a few times and got great feedback so I want to try to scale that. Previously, I was running CPA and couldn't quite get it profitable enough to make it worthwhile so this time I am taking a different approach and will use RevShare.

My goal is to get my cost per subscriber as low as possible. I will use adult smartlinks to try to get some additional (trackback) revenue. I will be optimizing primarily based on the WebsiteID on PopAds and getting subs from each site as cheap as possible.

✅ CAMPAIGN SETUP
Traffic Source: PopAds
Affiliate Offers: EvaDav Push Revshare
Tracker: BeMob

I'm also going to do something else a bit different. I want to get to 100,000 subscribers and my plan is to do "batches" of $10 each. So, instead of tracking my progress based on day, I will track my progress based on batches. I'll create a new Path in BeMob for each batch and also track them with the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!