• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ More FREE Landers from Agent F πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨

RollerAds

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
Following on from my previous posts I thought I would share some more landers I have found on my journeys with our lovely community, although I purposely didn't put what landers in the title this time to see if anyone is actually reading my posts! :p

If you haven't yet see my previous posts you can catch up with them here:

If I get 50 likes i'll share my landers this month...... :LOL::LOL::LOL: only kidding read on for the good stuff

The last 2 lander shares were in very similar niches so this time round I thought i'd find something a bit different for you, a quick look at any spy tool will show you that dating and adult content is massively popular so I thought sod it let's grab some dating landers and sprinkle some of my magic on them. I decided that they would have to be non x-rated as quite frankly staring at a ton of naked flesh all day gets quite tiresome and don't want any little people to accidentally stumble across them, plus I use PropellerAds a lot and they just won't approve landers full of naked flesh!

giphy.gif

Before

Attachments

• dating-ya73.zip
    154.8 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!