Unparalleled performance solutions and 18 years of industry experience. Advertise smarter, earn faster!

Guide 📌 How to Start with PIN-UP Partners Affiliate Network

AffShop​

One interesting thing I’ve found on PIN-UP Partners is the AffShop page.

You can collect points (Pincoins) just by logging in to your account, sending new leads, earn from your referrals etc.

Something like this:



And then you can exchange those points for products like air pods, mobile phones, laptops etc.



Pretty cool, huh?

There are also some quests, which you can complete and get points:



Anyway, this is it for now. I’d like to wrap this guide with this post.

If you liked this guide, you may register with PIN-Up Partners via this link.

Also, don’t forget to check their official thread on Afflift:


You might find some interesting case studies there.

Don’t forget to check out these articles:
 
Last edited:
@dood He always did excellent reviews; my favorite is probably the one with Galaksion.

signed,will try
Just DM'd you. If you need any help, you can write to me here or via Telegram. I sent the contact details in the DM.
what type of traffic work well for they offers
Facebook, PPC, ASO, SEO, push, TG ads. Any type of traffic that is suitable for iGaming offers, BTW, you can check one of our latest case studies with FB traffic. Also ROIads created good article about gambling push creatives. You can find both articles I mentioned in the “Articles” section on afflift.
 
Top