๐Ÿ† Peak Award Winners for 2022

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
affiliates who uses those sources of which their can be more than what I have listed.
I have heard of collecting email subs, and then promoting the "forbidden" product to the list, afterwards. (y)

It's none of FB business what you promote to your list if they are interested in it.

It's like Google deciding what is or isn't disinformation...

Hello... isn't that my choice?

AdsEmpire
Sorry but I didn't say "pure blackhat techniques with these sources".

You asked who uses them and I responded with a different groups of affiliates who uses those sources of which their can be more than what I have listed.
Would you say they are the most active voters on afflift? blackhatters are usually quite... i just don't get it how there is no talk about facebook traffic on this forum but they are #2

i just don't get it how there is no talk about facebook traffic on this forum but they are #2
In the end does it really matter who won or not?

If I am getting good results and service from a company, I don't care what a survey says... :unsure:

I am sticking with them. (y)

It's nice to see what other people think, but they do not dictate your actions. :)

In my opinion Bemob's free account has gone downhill from what it once was...

So, I found a company that appreciated my business (well future business)...

It's that simple. :)

In the end does it really matter who won or not?

If I am getting good results and service from a company, I don't care what a survey says... :unsure:

I am sticking with them. (y)

It's nice to see what other people think, but they do not dictate your actions. :)
I totally agree. But we learn nothing from these surveys, we all know about all these big companies.. I don't think you or anyone else joined afflift to find out that there are traffic sources like facebook, google, tikitok... i think it's the contrary - to run away from them.

Anyway, congratulations @Mark

Would you say they are the most active voters on afflift? blackhatters are usually quite... i just don't get it how there is no talk about facebook traffic on this forum but they are #2
This wasn't a "afflift members vote only" award, it was public vote open to everyone in the industry, thereby most facebook affiliates voted for accordingly.

Look at the past winners of the award when Facebook wasn't a option. Those voters who use Facebook didn't have the option so they probably went with a next best source that was on the list. How is that even real representation of this industry.

As for why they aren't here, from my opinion this forum is aimed at beginners with price point to match. Facebook isn't beginner/newbie thus its more likely users here wont be discuss this from the outset and will follow the training that is more beginner friendly.

from my opinion this forum is aimed at beginners with price point to match.
That's right brother...

My broke-ass couldn't afford $99 a month for that other forum...

Besides I still wouldn't be able to afford media buying, anyways.

I really like the concept of Luke's forum (helping beginners/newbies), it just needs a little fine tuning...

That's all! :)

That's your opinion, but there are many that would disagree.
Exactly. If Google hated affiliates so much, they wouldn't allow them to apply for licenses (where needed) and actually say "affiliate" in the application process. lol.

I totally agree. But we learn nothing from these surveys, we all know about all these big companies.. I don't think you or anyone else joined afflift to find out that there are traffic sources like facebook, google, tikitok... i think it's the contrary - to run away from them.

Anyway, congratulations @Mark
Yeah, Iโ€™m also not sure what value adding those companies to the survey actually added to it. Thatโ€™s why I did the next 5 traffic sources. Something to think about for next year.

Yeah, Iโ€™m also not sure what value adding those companies to the survey actually added to it. Thatโ€™s why I did the next 5 traffic sources. Something to think about for next year.
I think @Arif said it well: a real representation of the industry.
Look at the past winners of the award when Facebook wasn't a option. Those voters who use Facebook didn't have the option so they probably went with a next best source that was on the list. How is that even real representation of this industry.

Exactly. If Google hated affiliates so much, they wouldn't allow them to apply for licenses (where needed) and actually say "affiliate" in the application process. lol.
Google like many assholes in the industry have double-standards, for people who have the money to play.

Last edited:
Maybe move them to a subsection organic search, social media or something? :unsure: