ProPush.Me is a platform for monetizing traffic with push subscriptions
for affiliates and webmasters

Guide ↪️ How to avoid tracker redirects? (works with Facebook and Google Ads campaigns)

1win

dood

🚀
Staff Member
Community Leader
In my last case study, I’ve tested 6 (ok, 8) trackers when it comes to redirect speeds. Some of them showed really nice results, where some of them were pretty slow in some regions.
AD_4nXd2UAlUb2-SwaXpwPONLkIjy16lf8To1f6QZWRFKHh37PaHbziif6DH5hkFVQjyECOKK6I-xhTl7IwzxCLA5oWI4KBzoI0SBQ81N5UXGeExxlxht-Ut4ST1ZsODZYNS606f7l3d7VGSfKX_-BJKTm-1mfU?key=gOke8sYTjp7rrscJArZGFQ

You could encounter a higher than expected click loss in your campaigns because of that.

But - there is a way to avoid tracker redirects and send visitors directly to your landing page (and still track everything like cost, zone, device info, etc.!).

Also, if you want to launch Facebook or Google campaigns, you won’t be able to use your campaign URL as a destination URL since it has a redirect (to tracker and then to landing page). When it comes to Facebook and Google ads, your destination URL has to be your final URL (after all initial redirects, so in this case your landing page URL). So what you learned and used for pop campaigns, won’t work with FB and Google. Your campaign will be rejected.

The only downside of this approach is that you can’t rotate multiple landing pages. Here’s why.

Using the redirect mode

I guess most of the members here are used to creating campaigns with multiple landing pages and offers when

Attachments

• lp.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!