• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Start working with Adtrafico, your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.
    Join Adtrafico

Follow Along ZP Contest +Dating + Kintura

Adsterra

Akif

Super Contributor
Hi All,
I have been a bit late to join the contest due to my extremely busy day job nowadays. Nonetheless, there are 4 days left(including today) and to compensate this I will run this dating offer in both Pop and Push to reveal more data and at least make it worthwhile to read.

Campaign: Dating SOI
Traffic Source: ZP Push and Pop
LP: 4 landing pages: Three 1 page LP, 1 survey style.
Tracker: Kintura with ML on.
Offer: 2 offers with near payouts. Both offers have their own LP and also direct linkable. But I will use my own landing pages to reveal bad zones.

CAMPAIGN 1: POP CAMPAIGN

I requested a source list from my AM but he said he said there is little activity so I have to run RON. I am both afraid and curious about the results. Little activity may be because either its bad or it's good but an untapped GEO. I hope its the latter one :D

To cut the variables at first as much as I can,

I will create 2 separate routes to use;

Route 1: One of the above landers above to Offer1 WITHOUT LP. (1x4 variable for

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!