Follow Along Zeropark-Voluum-Push/Pop/domain

CrakRevenue

mandyk

Super Contributor
My weakness is that I start and I do not do consistent work each day. So I am approaching the competition slightly differently. I am doing it the way that @servandosilva does his follow along - just recording each day what I am doing.
Preparation
I attended the webinar for Voluum on Tuesday and carefully considered what my learning plan should be while focusing on this forum and the contest.
I have decided to go for the Basic package annual. This gives me additional support. I have a few private offers I would like to use to learn the ropes - Luke's products and another. They are all safe with forgiving owners so no fear of being kicked off or banned from anything. If I screw up then the owners will warn me.

My plan is to focus on 1 product first - use a budget of $600 testing dollars and test each with push, with pop and with domain redirects with $200 each. Use the same product.

❓ Not sure how to test various presell pages.
❓ Not sure if I should just test one method to one product until profitable.
The choice might become

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!