• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along ZeroPark - Push - Marijuana Survey(Poll) - USA

Galaksion Contest

CadaSan

Lurker
I Will be testing Pop traffic as well since I am not sure which will perform better.
Link to Pop Follow Along - [https://afflift.com/f/threads/zeropark-pop-up-marijuana-survey-poll-usa.6804/]

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: ZeroPark - Push - Mobile
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Voluum
โœ… Affiliate Network: Vertigo Media
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Marijuana Survey - CPL - SOI
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: $2.50
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: Of feedback given where others where seeing success.

๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: If it really will be profitable and whether or not I will succeed. Its hard for me to tell if a campaign or offer is a bust that were I fall short so any additional advice on that would be great. Also a beginner so any and all advice is appreciated.

Very Basic Campaign with only 1 offer, No Pre-Lander. I am testing if Zeropark will be a good traffic source for this offer.
I reached out to ZeroPark for a Whitelist and have 6 Sources with Custom Bids.
I only blurred the Sources cause I have seen others do the same...

Mobile - Non_Adult for all Mobile devices.
Should I separate IOS and Android? I was thinking since I don't

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!