Follow Along Zeropark Push Follow Along

Edu-Money

Rob

Grand Guru
I am in for the contest, and I am the kind of person who gets straight to the point, so let's go.

This is my first ever push campaign. I decided to try a sweeps offer that looked good at one of my favorite networks. First campaign was RON, direct linking to offer, with 10 different creatives to get an idea of what works for creatives and if the offer converts. Here is a snapshot of my results by source (notice the source at the bottom).

originaldirectlinkstats-jpg.10626

So that source looked pretty promising and the offer was obviously converting. I decided to sign up to PureLander and create a landing page to see if I could increase the CV above 5.88%. Here is a snapshot of my results on that good source from above, but with the lander. CV went up from 5.88% to 10.53% with the lander, and the source was profitable (barely).

secondcamplanderstats-jpg.10627

Promising results, but the lander didn't do very well on other sources. Basically this lander and offer combo is only working on the one source with limited traffic. So tonight I am going to come up with

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!