• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • imaXcash - in-house dating offers in flirt, casual, senior, MILF, Sugar Daddy and BDSM niche in 25+ countries - white label available!
    Join imaXcash

Follow Along Zeropark+Kintura+Sweep+Dating (My unique setup for this FA)

CrakRevenue

Mrtheone14

Super Contributor
Hello Afflifters

I was thinking to start a follow along to participate in the contest but I want to do something new. So after thinking and bit research of offers and preparing landers I am staring this FA with something which I never did before so here are the details

Idea: So I never tried two verticals in one campaign before, I had ran smartlinks campaigns but that time I was not sure of the offers but this time I have chosen some offers and will test them. I decided to split test two verticals in one campaign so I will test sweep vs dating offers in this campaign.

Setup: So I will setup two routes in Kintura to split traffic 50% for both set of offers. Following is how my funnel looks

1589836188512-png.11329

Following is the details of the setup
Tracker: Kintura
Traffic Source: Zeropark
Traffic Type: PPV

Sweep Setup
Landers
: 3 Landers (Ripped but customized)
Offers: 4 offers from 4 network (same iPhone 11 offer from different network)

Dating Setup
Landers:
4 Landers (1 ripped and 3 custom made)
Offers: 4 Offers from 3 Networks (SOI MS Dating offers)

Strategy:

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!