Follow Along Zeropark Contest: ZP+TC+Kintura

kaminari

lexsabriel

Alright, joining the fray with this follow along running Zeropark traffic.

I've been running Traffic Company's IVR offers for a while and there are people already doing this combination for the contest, but I decided to focus on these offers for the following reasons:

1) To compare ZP's performance on the IVR offers with 4 other traffic sources I've tried for this particular GEO. And if ZP doesn't do well on this particular GEO, there's a lot of other GEOs available to test.

One pain point for me has been the low traffic inventory on some traffic sources because this is a Tier 3 GEO. You can see in row 2 and 4 that the ROI looks good but it's extremely hard to scale without increasing the bids to the point that ROI turns negative.

With ZP's larger inventory hopefully scalability becomes less of a problem and that's something I want to test as well. Great opportunity to learn this traffic source too.

1588602722590-png.10574

2) To try out Kintura and see how the Advisor can aid in decision making to continue running or cut prelanders, and observe how the ML does on the various prelanders.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!