Follow Along Zeropark Contest: Keyword Targeting + Zipcode Submit

AdsEmpire

dannyfranco

Contributor
Hey guys, I've been part of this forum for a couple of months and this will be my first follow along!

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Zeropark
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Binom
๐Ÿ’ฐ Affiliate Network: MaxBounty
๐Ÿ›๏ธ Type of Offer: Rent-to-own housing (zip submit)
๐Ÿ’ต Offer Payout: From $1.30 to $1.60
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I have used Zeropark's keyword targeting to build an email list in the past, so I know this traffic converts well with proper targeting.
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: I'm unsure if these offers will convert well on this traffic source, however the easy conversion flow gives me hope.

Zeropark's traffic estimator was showing some decent volume in this niche, so I figure this idea is worth a try!

To me, something as easy as a zipcode submit seems like a pretty easy ask, especially when I'm doing relevant keyword targeting. I think keyword targeting is a big plus to using Zeropark over it's competitors - it's kind of like a mix between popunder and search traffic, however you're often limited by their available keyword volume if you use this targeting method.

I suppose lead quality could also be an issue with this offer and traffic source, so will need to wait

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!