Follow Along Zeropark Contest-Domain redirect + Push Subscription

Galaksion Contest

L_Chee

Super Contributor
Hi afflifters,
I've been in this forum for a while now (since the beginningπŸ˜‚), and this is my first participation in any contest held on Afflift.
I've never had any huge success with Zeropark's mainsteram pops traffic, but I did have a few adult campaigns that's doing "OK"with their pops traffic.
Here my submission for this month's contest with Zeropark.

🎯 Traffic Source: Zeropark
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Binom
βœ… Affiliate Network: Adsterra
🌍Geo: I might reveal it at the end of the contest
πŸ‘ Conversion Flow: Push Subscription For Desktop
🚦Traffic Type: Mainstream Domain Redirect/Zeroclick

πŸ’° Offer Payout: $0.16
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: Zeropark has decent amount of domain traffic for this geo.
πŸ” I am unsure about: The quality of the traffic?

I set my campaign to accept all available traffic (RON), targeting Windows, Chrome & Edge Browsers.
I will not be using any pre-lander during the initial test and let's see how it goes from there.
The offer's landing page is a pretty common one with a "clueless Robot with question marks" asking visitors to accept push notification. It's one of the easiest conversion flow ever, the only problem is, Google Chrome will automatically block

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!