• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Pops, interstitial, native, banner, and in-page push traffic all in one place? Join Adcash and try out their massive inventory of traffic! Use the promo code AFFLIFT22 and get a 25% bonus!
    Join AdCash Today

Follow Along Zeropark + BeMob + Mobidea : Pop

Adsterra

Morty

Super Contributor
Traffic Source: @Zeropark
Tracking Tool: @BeMob
Affiliate Network: @Mobidea
Offer Payout: $0.25
Traffic type : Pop
GEO Target: Tier 3

Budget Plan: Try to stay under 5x the payout ($1.25/campaign/day) for 3 days while I optimize target ids. After that I will evaluate if the campaign is worth running, etc.

This will be my first time running campaigns on Zeropark. I will be running 2 direct link campaigns for the same Mobidea offer. The only difference between the 2 is the connection/carrier type. Everything else is exactly the same.

Preparation:
  • I have previously run a similar offer in the same GEO on Advertizer that had a much lower payout. After tweaking, etc - I was able to get that offer profitable w/ a very slim profit margin. So this particular offer *should* be profitable. I am excited to see how this geo/offer in ZP compares to the one I ran on Advertizer.
  • I will be targeting the campaigns using the opportunities data from Mobidea. This data is what I'm basing the connection type on & why I' only focusing on 2 of them. It's also the reason I'm going strictly Droid. It also gives me an idea of the

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!