Zeropark & affLIFT AMA Live Stream - April 29th, 11am ET

CrakRevenue

Zeropark

Grand Guru
VIP
Partner

Hi Everyone, we've got something exciting to announce today!

This Wednesday, April 29th at 11 am ET, we will be hosting the first-ever live Ask-Me-Anything (AMA) session exclusively to the affLIFT community!

Answering your questions will be Neill Burton (Head of Account Management at Zeropark) and the one and only, @Luke. With the combined experience and knowledge of both sides of Zeropark, you already know our panelists will drop an immense amount of insights. You just cannot miss it!

You will be able to ask your questions during the session via the Q&A box in Zoom. If you can't attend our AMA session on Wednesday, drop your questions in this thread, and we'll be happy to answer them during the stream.

Since we're limited to hosting 100 attendees, it's best not to be late for the stream. The event will take approximately 60 to 80 minutes.

You will receive your join link via email after you sign up. Zoom account isn't necessary to join us.
We can't wait for your questions!
See you on Wednesday!

- Bart

Geozo
This is going to be fun. Make sure you register and reply here after you do ๐Ÿ‘

I spoke with Bart this morning and it looks like this is getting close to filling. I'm about to message everyone about it. If you want to participate and see my quarantine beard, sign up for the session!

An AMA sounds pretty interesting. How long are you guys going to stay on Zoom to answer questions?

How long are you guys going to stay on Zoom to answer questions?
I will be on there until my kids are making too much noise for me to continue ;)

Looking forward to this!
I've been consuming a ton of interviews and video content thanks to the quarantine.

We're going live in a few minutes. Feel free to post any questions here still if you'd like ๐Ÿ‘

I appreciate so many affLIFT members dropping in and asking questions. We'll post the recording tomorrow for anyone who missed it. I think there was a lot of value shared ๐Ÿ‘

it's lucky to get the questions answered directly. some pro tips and much value. Can't wait for the recording

it's lucky to get the questions answered directly. some pro tips and much value. Can't wait for the recording
Happy to hear that. I am thinking maybe we can start doing an affLIFT Zoom meeting bi-weekly or something :)

Will there be a replay link available? :D

The video recording is here!

Big THANK YOU to everyone who attended and shoutout to those who posted their question.

It's a rather lengthy piece of video (over 90 minutes) but if you're struggling with your campaigns or looking to try something new, I promise you this will be time well spent!

Without further ado, here's Neill, @Luke and myself answering your questions:

Until the next time,
Bart