• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Would you run a flagged site on smartlink?

CrakRevenue

sisserou

Grand Guru
I just now setup two offers from @Monetizer (both smartlinks) on tracker. I grabbed the test URL from tracker and threw it into chrome browser.

The particular website being displayed was flagged by Malware Bytes and blocked due to riskware.

The same website was also flagged and blocked by Chrome due to insecure connection.

If you already know this, do you still run the SL and hope that other ads are okay? Maybe other people are not seeing the same thing?

If these sites within the SL are being blocked, with the domain that I use with Monetizer get blocked, too?

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!