Follow Along Will doubling the amount of times I post increase or decrease my average reach?

Galaksion Contest

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
For awhile now, I've been posting a few times a day to the affLIFT Facebook Page. The posts are getting engagement, but honestly, it's not nearly as good as I believe it should be. This is likely my fault for not really promoting our Page, but I am curious whether increasing the amount of times I post will increase the average reach.

I have been posting 3 times per day. I have DOUBLED the amount of posts to 6 times per day.

1591379621731-png.12014

I've spread the times out among mostly hours I have not tested yet as well as the two top hours (shown above).

For transparency, here is a look at our recent Analytics (focused on AVERAGE REACH %):

1591379715785-png.12015

The goal is to see an average reach % higher than 4% over the next few weeks.

In order to keep the test fair, I am not going to change the content that I am posting or try to improve it or anything like that. I use the RSS feature in FPTraffic to automatically import our new threads into my scheduled posts and then they're posted based on the schedule I have setup 👍

I'll

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!