• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Follow Along Will doubling the amount of times I post increase or decrease my average reach?

Luke

Admin
Staff member
For awhile now, I've been posting a few times a day to the affLIFT Facebook Page. The posts are getting engagement, but honestly, it's not nearly as good as I believe it should be. This is likely my fault for not really promoting our Page, but I am curious whether increasing the amount of times I post will increase the average reach.

I have been posting 3 times per day. I have DOUBLED the amount of posts to 6 times per day.

1591379621731-png.12014

I've spread the times out among mostly hours I have not tested yet

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!