Who’s playing with Facebook pages still?

AdsEmpire

ChrisBa

Grand Guru
I’ll be honest, before fptraffic I didn’t play much with Facebook pages. But since the original launch I’ve been playing around more and more.

It’s awesome to see v2.0 launched. I’ve heard of some people having less success after Facebook changed some of their reach algorithms.

Who else is still playing with Facebook pages???

AdsEmpire
I am :D

For those that don't know, I own FPTraffic. We launched FPTraffic v2 recently which is a completely rebuild of the tool and system :)

It is true that Facebook has changed how Facebook Pages get organic reach. A lot of people are seeing a lot less organic reach, but I believe it's overhyped and I have some proof:

This chart shows that on average one of my Pages, which is about 8 years old, is reaching 10-17% of my audience. No, it's the % it used to be, but it's also not the 1-5% I hear people claiming.

If you are only reaching 1-5% of your Facebook Page audience, it's because your content is bad :p

Here's affLIFT's Page's reach:

(this one does include paid reach, which is something we need to adjust. But, organic is pretty good too :D)

I will be releasing guides on FPTraffic soon to show my strategies for growing your social media audience (I will share them here on affLIFT too). My audience is going to hit 4M soon and it's basically on auto pilot with FPTraffic.

We're also adding the ability to post to Facebook Groups within the next week. Groups are an important part of the FB ecosystem now so I am very excited about that.

Anyone who wants to check out FPTraffic, you can get a free 2-week trial just by connecting here: https://my.fptraffic.com

If you were previously a customer, but aren't anymore, you can also get the free trial at that link. Enjoy!

BTW, I have used FPTraffic to schedule content and post to the affLIFT social media pretty much entirely:

Thanks Luke!!

Do you mind sharing how you are monetizing your pages these days? The affLIFT one is obvious, but what about the other ones?

Do you mind sharing how you are monetizing your pages these days? The affLIFT one is obvious, but what about the other ones?
Right now I am primarily monetizing through Amazon Associates. I like those Amazon gift cards they send me and it's on auto-pilot through FPTraffic using the Amazon scheduler.

Two of the TV shows I am most focused on have new seasons starting in September so I am hoping to get new blog content up on my associated blogs and funnel traffic from my social media profiles to the blog. I monetize the blogs through affiliate links and display ads (mostly AdSense).

I just started again. Picked up FPtraffic and am getting pretty good reach. One page is has been getting 30% every day for the last week.

I'd love to see some new guides/case studies pop up like in the first version of FP traffic

I have one. it's been a pain to update. I'm going to have a look at @Luke 's awesome product and see if it will ease the pain.

It's so niche - I've had it for 5 years and barely monetized on it.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

I just started again. Picked up FPtraffic and am getting pretty good reach. One page is has been getting 30% every day for the last week.
Great to hear!

I'd love to see some new guides/case studies pop up like in the first version of FP traffic
Yes, that's the plan. I am getting the frontend redesigned with WordPress and will be launching a new blog featuring tons of new guides and case studies :)

I have one. it's been a pain to update. I'm going to have a look at @Luke 's awesome product and see if it will ease the pain.
Definitely check it out. We're releasing new updates every week and it's going really well. You can get a free 2-week trial after you sign up then sign up for our Facebook Group for the latest tips/updates :D

Any ideas would be appreciated!
BTW, the first thing i would do is make a Facebook Group for your Page that your audience can use to build community. That works really well for me. You want to have the Page as the focal point and funnel to the Group, but the Group will get high reach and engagement.

I am actually about to do this for one of my Facebook Pages and use it as a case study in the Facebook Group for FPTraffic :)

Hi, FPTraffic looks very nice! Are the some Tutorilas around for grwoing a community? ken
Hey Ken. Thanks! We are putting the finishing touches on an all-new frontend for FPTraffic that will include a blog where I will be posting a TON of content for building, growing, and monetizing a social media audience :)

hi, I am quite new social posters. What is the best way to do it? find content with fpttraffic that suits the group name, then schedule it. that's all? best practice? thanks ken

hi, I am quite new social posters. What is the best way to do it? find content with fpttraffic that suits the group name, then schedule it. that's all? best practice? thanks ken
That's the best practice for getting things off the ground :D