• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Whitelist and Blacklist Campaigns

MGID

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
After you have enough data on the targets/sources in your campaign, you might choose to take only the profitable sources/targets and put them in their own campaign. This is what we call a whitelist campaign.

zeropark-source-target-push-campaign-750x236-png.18521

I think a lot of people do this way too early. I like to have 10 - 20 conversions profitably per source and several sources that meet that criteria before making a whitelist campaign. With credit card submit offers, this can be a lot of spend to get to this point.

Because whitelist campaigns target much fewer people than a RON campaign, you may see faster burnout here, depending on your budgets. But, if you know the targets/sources convert, you can quickly test new creatives accurately and keep everything fresh.

Blacklist campaigns are RON campaigns where we remove targets/sources after spending a certain amount of money. Everyone has different rules for this, but I like to spend 1x the payout (with a proven funnel) before blacklisting.

With push, I only really blacklist targets. Occasionally, I might blacklist a source, but for that to happen, most of the targets would have to be suspicious (not spending time on the landing page,

Last edited:
You need to purchase this course to be able to view the content! Select your payment method below and click to purchase.