Case Study Where you learn how never to lose

CrakRevenue

lemonads

Contributor
Partner
Nelson Mandela is credited with the phrase "I never lose. Either I win or I learn."
This phrase should be the motto of a good media buyer and in this case study, we will put it into practice.

In fact, the majority of case studies focus on campaigns that work with a high ROI.

However, on the specialized media buying forums, most of the questions revolve around campaigns that don't work, or don't get off the ground.

Most of the time the questions revolve around the data itself:

do I have enough data to make a decision?
How can I be sure to make the right choice? etc.

In this Affiliate Marketing Case study, we will learn how the total absence of conversions can still be used for learning, we will set up simple budget rules to avoid ruining yourself during tests and how to organize your tests to make sure you never waste your time.

A little bit of theory: the principle of rare occurrences

When we talk about conversion rate we tend to think of it in the following way: if I talk about 4% conversion rate then every 100 clicks, I should have 1

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!