• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Where did my traffic go? 🤷‍♂️ (Website ID mysteries)

CrakRevenue

servandosilva

🌊🏝👨‍💻🧋🌴
Staff Member
Community Leader
One of the most common questions you either ask yourself or at the forums when you find a winning campaign or at least some winning website IDs (targets, sites, sources, whatever) is:

Where did my traffic go?

200.gif

You know the drill. You have a campaign that seems to have potential, you have a ton of good site IDs sending you a nice amount of traffic and conversions, and suddenly, 5 days later, the traffic disappears.

Your campaign ROI goes from 30% to -20%, and when you take a deep dive into your stats, you notice some of the best-performing websites are not sending you traffic any more.

If you feel identified, first, let me tell you this:

200.gif

After years of buying traffic as an affiliate, I have talked to many friends and managers in the industry, and I can think of a few reasons why this happens. Also, I have been a publisher (website owner) for more than a decade and working with a ton of networks. I have some experience on both sides.

In this post, I'll try to make a quick and easy-to-understand

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!