What is your work flow in CPA campaign?

CrakRevenue

smaHeman

Lurker
Can you guys share your work flow in CPA campaign? Like a what you do when you create a campaign step by step. I'm not asking to provide steps in details on creating a campaign on traffic source or any step in details, but only the basic steps you take from the beginning to end? Like what you do first, selecting an offer, or traffic source, or country to target, or deciding on a budget? And then what you do, creating a landing pages? Like this till you profit from the camp and then when do you stop it?

Maybe this question for experienced marketer is too much asking or just nothing but for me one of the main part that I feel like I am missing in this game. Almost all the technical staff I know and I can learn fast, but I am kind of lost in action and kind of overloaded with information from some courses and from some forums. I just can't see any process to follow, Just cant get it.

Kindly provide some light.
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!