• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

What do you use to build your mobile landers?

MGID

k@rnivore

Super Contributor
I've been running direct linking campaigns and it's getting bit boring so I decided to create some mobile-only pre-landers and realized that even if I have some basic html, css, js knowledge, I have no clue how to create a good lander.

I really am a fan of easy to use builders with GUI so at first I tried software like Nicepage, but the problem was that the output css file was huge, and only after using one of the free online services to remove unused css code reduced the size to acceptable level.

I decided I want to make it even smaller, so I decided to create the lander from a scratch using one of the CSS frameworks. After some googling I decided to use "purecss" due to it's small size and ease of use. Well not really "ease" as it took me hours to refresh my html/css skills, and after lander was ready and uploaded to AWS and tested the result was disappointing so to say: CTR = 2% (pop. Not sure what are the average CTRs of landers on pop anyway?). Not sure if this is because it really sucked, or more probably i just did some

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!