Voluum: If you're like me, it's not for you

Galaksion Contest

Adept

Lurker
This week I took @Voluum for a quick spin thanks to the 14-day free trial offered to ZeroPark users.

It's easy to see why it's such a behemoth in the tracker industry. They do a great job at making their interfaces intuitive and providing a ton of content explaining every step. That said, I was terribly disappointed to learn that Voluum is missing what I consider to be an essential feature:
the ability to organise landing pages into groups and add a whole group of landing pages into a campaign with a single click

Either this feature does not exist at all or it's hidden away behind some super secret sequence of clicks. Seriously Voluum, am I supposed to hand pick all 30 variants of my iPhone landing page every time I want to setup a iPhone sweepstakes campaign? To make matters worse, if I have added 29 out of 30 landing pages to my campaign, when I go to add the 30th I am still given the option to add the 29 landing pages that I have already added. Why would I want to add the same landing page twice? I can adjust the viewing weights

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!