Voluum [VOLUUM] Add Landing Page URL

RollerAds

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
After you've finished creating your landing pages and have uploaded them to your Amazon S3 bucket, we need to add them to your tracker.

Log in to Voluum and go to the "Landers" tab and click the green button labeled "New Lander".

voluum-create-new-lander-750x133-png.18452

A popup will appear that looks like this:

voluum-new-lander-popup-750x564-png.18453

All of the options are pretty self-explanatory, but let me tell you briefly about each.

Country tag - This is to keep your landing pages organized. You might use this if your landing page is specific to a country (maybe by using a flag on the page).

Name - The name of your landing page. With Sweepstakes, you'll have many different prizes (iPhone X, S10, S9, etc.) and probably also need to support a bunch of different prize costs (1 euro, 2 euro, 5kr, etc.). As with most things you name, I suggest you're descriptive so you can identify it later when you want to reuse a lander for a different campaign. Something like "Spin Wheel - Green - S10 - 1 euro".

Lander URL - This is the URL of your landing page. I recommend that you visit the URL in your

Last edited:
You need to purchase this course to be able to view the content! Select your payment method below and click to purchase.