indoleads.com
Unlock Your Earning Potential! 7 years of expertise | 3,000+ CPA offers | 180+ GEOs | All popular niches. Join now and start your affiliate journey!

Guide Using the Binom v2 API

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
If you ever used Binom v1 you’ll know that the reporting could be a bit on the slow side, and although it did have an API it wasn’t as feature rich as you probably would have liked.

When Binom v2 was released it came with a new swanky API as well, with a shed load of more endpoints to boot. This new API coupled with the new Go/Clickhouse back end makes for super fast reporting but not only can you get reports but also update your campaigns, landers etc. all in all a very good upgrade from version 1

I started to play around with the API during the beta and was really impressed with how quick it was and the fact that the documentation is now embedded in the server. The documentation has the added bonus of allowing you to try each endpoint which helps you build out queries for scripts and the like.

I’ve been wanting to write a post about using the API for a while but just not had the time to get round to it, I guess now that has changed 😛

To access the API you will need to know

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!