Updating My Newsletter

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
A few weeks ago, I started finally updating my blog newsletter email sequence. It's been years since I have focused on my email sequence for the newsletter (the welcome email still referenced the books I read in 2016), but there's a lot of value in a good email sequence.

I get thousands of emails a year organically in my list and I know that a good sequence can create value and drive traffic.

Right now, the new sequence is 17 emails long and each email has a gap of 2-4 days. There are a bunch of links to resources here on affLIFT within the sequence so one of my goals is to drive new users to the forum :)

screen-shot-2019-04-05-at-10-58-35-am-png.3738

It's pretty cool that I'm already seeing over 1,000 opens on auto-pilot some days. This should continue to increase as I'll also be working on getting more emails in my sequence :D

I use AWeber for this list. I've been with them for like 10 years. If you aren't building an email list in an industry or interest you like, you're missing out. Start today!

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!