Updates to BeMob Basic (Free) Plan (it's not bad)

Galaksion Contest

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I do not usually post about companies changing their pricing plans, but since so many members of affLIFT use BeMob for their tracking and I've received quite a few emails about the recent pricing announcement BeMob made, I thought I would go ahead and clear the air.

The announcement was a bit confusing so I asked @BeMob to clarify and they wrote me a long email explaining everything. Here it is :D

Here are the updates on pricing and registration introduced with the recent update:

1) no payment required with registration.

The access to the panel is granted right after email confirmation. No card or any other payment method required.

The default plan after registration is Basic. On Basic plan we still allow the access to ALL tracking features with exception of:
  • API cost tracking with traffic sources
  • Traffic params masking
  • Visit cap condition
  • Multi-user access
Basic plan provides a user with:
  • 100 000 free event each month;
  • 5 custom domains;
  • 3 months of data retention.

2) after registration a user is provided with 100 000 free events for 30 days (renewed each month).

Previously on Basic plan we provided a

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!