• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 🔥️ Try Keitaro Tracker to optimize and scale your advertising. Reduce costs and focus on generating profit. BONUS: sign up now and get 25% OFF with promo code AFFLIFT
    GET 25% OFF

Ultra focus - Tracking the Life Cycle of a CPA campaign | Building CPA Campaign faster 🤖

RollerAds

iiab8

Contributor
Hey everyone,

Today, I will take about building a CPA campaign. I remember when I started my CPA journey and starting to build the first campaign, I'm facing a weird overwhelmed such as what is angles, creatives .. etc., and what's the best number of this (that is normal of a learning curve ).

The main problem you will against as a newbie or new starting CPA journey is you need to learn everything at once time. I found the best way to achieve and build a project (ex: building CPA campaign) is dividing and convert a large project for small tacks as a to-do list.

200.gif

so, I'm going to build a google sheet that helps me a lot and I will share this sheet with you FREE

lifecampagin-jpg.17065

This sheet "life cycle of CPA campaign" consists of 4 stages are :

• Stage 1 - Preparation phase for launching the campaign
  • Stage 2 - Building Creatives and Campaign
  • Stage 3 - Campaign launch phase
  • Stage 4 - Campaign optimization phase

Make your copy for free, here

PS: this sheet for the basic campaign without scale stage, when I using

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!