Follow Along Traffic Company IVR Call + Froggyads Pop traffic

Geozo

iluvgo

Super Contributor
Hi everyone, this is my first case study on Afflift, hopefully the information shared will be useful to you. Please take note that this is an experiment with a new traffic source so results might be worse than expected since this traffic source has never been used.

For this case study, I will be using the below:
CPA network:
Traffic Company
Offer: Mainstream Sweep IVR smartlink Revenue Share model
Traffic Source: Froggyads
Ad Format: Pop Traffic
Bid: $0.10 CPM this is the min bid (will increase if I cannot get at least 10,000 visits after 24 hours)
GEO: Worldwide (excluding IN, I am never a fan of this GEO traffic due to past history of losses)
Targeting: Chrome, Mobile, Android, 3G Connection or Wifi - 1 campaign on 3G and 1 campaign on wifi
Additional Revenue Perks: Native Push Sub from Evadav (Have been their publisher for more than 3 years) on revenue share

Budget for this case study: $25 - This is the min deposit amount allowed on Froggyads.

Prelander has been graciously provided by Traffic Company and hosted on Github (My favorite place to host prelander for free and with quality speed of loading).

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!