• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Tracking parameters and trackers

RollerAds

mrrandom

Lurker
What features tend to be standard for trackers, and what would be considered to be advanced? For the advanced list I don't expect for everything to be named. I was just looking for 2 or 3 examples of things that a beginner isn't likely to need. That way I'm not sold on something that won't help me.

If the list is too long or complicated to answer in a forum post then I'd like to know if tracking parameters in Bing Ads and Google Ads is standard feature or something I should have to check for when it comes to trackers. <---That's what I really want to know. The first paragraph was just me hoping to get an easy answer to a question I can't seem to find the answer to.

Example: If I get a click based on an ad I'd like to know which specific keyword was being bid on. I know Clickmagick can do this with Bing, but I don't see it named as one of the suggested trackers. I'm also assuming it can do it with Google Ads,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!