Tracking issues with email optin

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

acer40m

Hi folks, seek your kind advice pls, I having been trying to figure this out for few hours and still cant get it through.

What I want to achieve is

Traffic source -> LPs rotation (with email optin form) -> TY page -> Clickbank offers

I did put the LP pixels in the LP and also the conversion pixels in the TY page.
but it doesnt work.

i asked bemob and their reply is

" QUOTE
You can't track it inside one campaign.

But if you want to track conversions from your own landing, you should add this landing as offer and then create another campaign with it.

If there is a thank you page between your landing and offer, you won't be able to track conversions from Clickbank because the flow must be the following: landings added to tracker → CTA button → offers added to tracker.
If you break the flow be putting the thank you page inside it, click ID value cannot be passed thus conversions cannot be tracked as well/
Irena profile
If you need the thank you page inside the flow and you want to track conversions on it, you should add the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!