Ean up to 60% commission with Row Science!
The new Raw Science affiliate program. Register now!

Trackers tools and SearchTerms google ads ?

RollerAds

chopoaffil

Lurker
Hello
here is a newbie concern ;)
Hope somebody can help !

I have set up 2 trackers CPVOne and Bemob but not one send me the info I need.
My concern is very simple : I need somewhere a dashboard where i can have all the conversions in front of search terms clicked by Google Ads visitors.
All the search terms available in Google Ads in one place, and the conversion types of the affiliate platform opposite.
I've already managed in these 2 trackers how to get the information coming back from the affiliation platforms (e.g. Sales, confirmed lead etc..) and this part is ok for me.
But I can't get in front of each type of conversions the EXACT search keyword (i.e. Search Term" at Google Ads, not the {keyword} ads) that triggered the type of conversion.
I've been told that the Search Term isn't actually received from Google, even if the {keyword} parameter is used to obtain the main keyword.
But under the {keyword} i see so many Search terms , I see them in my Ads Dashboard but not in the tracker Dashboard ( only main keywords of the Ggle Ads Campaign).
So if the main

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!