Follow Along Tonic + Sweeps (tier 2) - PROFITABLE AFTER 7 DAYS

MGID

servandosilva

๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿง‹๐ŸŒด
Staff Member
Community Leader
It's been a while since I made a follow along on PPV traffic.
2 days ago I tested a campaign I've been running on Push without much success (barely profitable) on redirect traffic to see if it could work and it's got promising results from the start.

Geo: tier 2
Offer: 2 sweeps with $2-3 payouts
Mobile traffic

With an initial payout around $2.5, I decided to assign a $20 per day budget and see if I could spend it. Here are the results:

overall-jpg.13586

$36 spent, $22 revenue with -37% ROI.
In my books, this is a campaign worth pursuing and both offers had conversions with similar results.

It's still early to optimize websites or other filters, yet here's a quick look of the websites and the ad spend:

sites-jpg.13587

Only 1 website has spent more than $3 and it had a conversion, so I guess I'll have to spend around $150-200 to start blocking more sites. This is common with redirect traffic as normally there aren't any huge sites eating all of your budget as it happens with pops or push. The budget is more distributed between tons of smaller

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!