Tonic issue

Galaksion Contest

Logizo

Super Contributor
Hy Everybody, Hello Luke,
I truly enjoy the forum, the atmosphere and the idea of this forum, so thank you so much I can be here. I read and watched basically all the posts and videos (oke probably not everything yet :) I am complitly new in affiliate marketing and I truly having fun to discover everything about this secret world:D
I decided to try out PPV marketing but I got rejected from zeropark becouse of no experience, which I was fine becouse I truly don' t have so I will try them later again.

But now I got suspended from TONIC too. I wanted to do the the same campaign which is in the step by step video of Tonic by Luke. Just to set up finally something that was my first one, since that I watched the offers and I found different ones which I like but I just got suspended. That was my only started compaign so for sure the problem is that one. But I don't unterstand how it works than for other people? I read Tonic is in the forum maybe Luke if you would be so nice to put us together I would appreciate

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!