This is annoying...

1win

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
This is my least favorite reengagement strategy of any in the entire world...

1689170349520-png.40638

I am specifically calling out @crakteam on this, but they are not the only affiliate network or company in our industry that does it.

Deactivating someones account after 90 days of inactivity is dumb. After 1 year? Okay, I am fine with that. I deserve to have to go out of my way to get your attention if I haven't done anything in a year. But, I can go 90 days without logging into a lot of sites that are way more important (no offense) than an affiliate network.

Please fix this. You are actually driving away business. If you want to send me some automated emails after 90 days to encourage me to login and look at new offers, that is absolutely fine. But, making it so I can't login is bad for your business 👍

</rant>

P.S. I logged into CrakRevenue within the past month so I'm guessing the "activity" required

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!