The Facebook Ads I'm Using for affLIFT

1win

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I started Facebook ad campaigns for affLIFT almost immediately after launch. They're primarily retargeting ads because I know a lot of people are going to take some convincing to get them to not only sign up, but then pay to upgrade their account.

So far, I've launched 10 different ad sets. My pixel has been collecting data and I'm hoping to be able to scale up my efforts beyond just retargeting and capture some new users with lookalike audiences and targeting wider interests (make money online).

Here is a look at my custom report I created for my affLIFT campaigns:

screen-shot-2018-05-10-at-9-23-17-pm-png.114

As you can see, I've paid for about a quarter million impressions (~3 per person) and got about 2,500 clicks. I'm paying $0.27 per actual landing page view, which is awesome. My CPM fluctuates based on the targeting and ads, but it's averaging $1.66, which is also pretty good for this type of campaign I believe. Now, for the best part of the results...

I'm tracking registered users and membership purchases with custom conversions on my account. Unfortunately, I am not currently tracking the actual value of the membership (price), but I

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!