Drive sports traffic during the 2026 World Cup and boost your CPA rate up to +20%. Join Riddick's Partners and draw for a MacBook Pro or Mac Mini

The Captain’s on Deck!

Captndave

Grand Guru
Joined
Jun 4, 2019
Messages
200
Howdy all,
I been here for about a month, thought I better introduce myself finally.

My name is Dave been a webmaster now for OMG 16 years now. I started in adult and e-commerce made a killing back in the day from SEO and traffic trading.

Now I have been a media buyer since 2012 so I hope I can help anyone out and I hope to get some tips on trends on here.
Cheers I look forward to working with y’all.
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top