The Best List of Newbie Friendly Geos

kaminari

benkingldn

Contributor
Hi everyone,

TLDR? Skip down to my second post!

To give myself a productive break from deploying VPS servers I thought I should write about something that I'm surprised hardly anybody is talking about :)

Picking Geos As a Newbie

On this A.M journey a lot of affiliates start with U.S offers as that's where many offers are based and it's easily one of the biggest markets out there. That coupled with the English language being one a lot of people already know it becomes an easy first choice. Target big and earn big right? Super easy

giphy.gif

This is before they bump into *HUGE* levels of competition and the higher traffic costs that make it harder to turn a profit. As a beginner you feel this more than most as you're still learning the ropes so your conversions % may not be that high either. The audience has also been bombarded with ads already so your campaigns have to be top tier in order to do well too.

As a result most end up pivoting to T2 and T3 geos which are countries that are not as economically developed but in a sense "easier"; due

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!