Guide The Anatomy of a High Converting VSL Lander on Native

1win

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
Last year, I wrote a post called “The Anatomy of a High Converting Advertorial on Native,” and it seemed to be pretty well received by the community. So, I decided to do the same with another type of landing page that’s frequently used by affiliates promoting VSLs on native platforms.

After analyzing 100’s of VSL-style landing pages with Anstrex Native, I’ve created what I’m calling “The Anatomy of a High Converting VSL Lander on Native,” as you see below:

native-vsl-anatomy-png.47272

The main verticals I found most frequently using these styles of landing pages were in the health and finance niches, but you may find them being used in other verticals as well (assuming there’s a VSL offer for it).

Here are some notes for each of the main sections of the page pictured above:
  1. Advertising Disclosure - Most native platforms will require that you disclose your landing page is an advertisement. You can do this by either saying “Advertorial” or “Advertisement” at the top of the page.
  2. Headline - This is the only thing some people will read, so take your time writing something good that catches the reader’s attention.
  3. Main Image -

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!