Follow Along Testing some new things... #PA23

Edu-Money

Nick

๐Ÿง™๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ Wizard ๐Ÿ”ฎ
Staff Member
Community Leader
Summer is coming to an end, and PropellerAds is hosting the biggest contest... even bigger than last time (#PA10K). I'll be glad to join in on this one after the last miserable contest with another traffic source. ๐Ÿ˜…

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PropellerAds - Starting with pop, but may try several formats
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Custom
โœ… Affiliate Network: Various
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: CPL
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: From cents to dollars
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: PropellerAds is one of my favorite traffic sources. They actually have traffic, and it converts.๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about:
If some of the things I'm going to try are even going to work. I'm going to run some offers, verticals, and ideas that I never run.

I think this contest is going to be interesting as a participant because there's a lot of money to get your hands on, even if you don't place in the top 5. For example, there's $75 available for running a campaign with the newish Survey Exit traffic... and another $75 available if you run a campaign that promotes a "mobile app". Not to mention, everyone who participates is going to get some of the participation prize pool.

I

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!