Testing Multiple Offers

CrakRevenue

chilldude

Lurker
I'm trying to create one campaign where I can test 5 similar offers with 5 different landers, but I'm not sure how to do it. I want to test the offers randomly to see which one converts better without having to adapt each lander to each offer.

In another recent campaign, I created 15 landers—5 landers for 3 offers—but the whole task took me way too much time. As a beginner, I want to test offers quickly. Translating and adapting the landers already takes me a lot of time, if I can create one rather generic lander and see which offer works best, I know I can increase my productivity quickly.

For what I've seen, Voluum would allow me to do this by creating 1 campaign with 1 lander and 5 different offers. Is this correct? If it is, does it mean I need to create 5 different campaigns for each lander?

I know this all may sound confusing, so let me know if it is! Thanks in advance to all

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!