• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get access to over 1.3 billion daily push notification impressions and over 3 million clicks with Pushground! Join today and get a 10% bonus on your next top-up!
    Join Pushground Today

Testing CPA offers with push ads

Adsterra

Jan1

Contributor
Hello everyone, I am new here in this forum and already have some questions.

I am trying to set up a profitable campaign on Propellerads with push notification traffic. I research little about optimization of the ads and found out that first I should test the offer if it converts well. Also, that I should use some pre-lander that is proven to work from the past which I don't have yet.

I am not completely sure how to choose offers to test. I am starting with the dating niche. Do I choose a few offers ( how many?) and then set up a campaign for each? How do I choose the winner, obviously the one that will convert most, but what if none converts to start with ? How long do I run this campaigns to look for winning offer? Do I do any ad optimization while testing for the best offer ? Or can I skip this offer testing and just choose one offer and start running only one campaign with that? This is what I am doing at

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!