• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Heylink - the only tracking tool that will show you new revenue recommendations, automatically connect you to the highest paying campaign and allow you to focus on what matters - driving conversions.
    Learn more about Heylink

Testing Bing Ads with iFrame and Direct Link

AdsEmpire

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
My ZeroPark campaigns haven't been performing great lately. I think this is mainly an issue with the offers I was promoting with my main campaigns, but it's hard to say. Anyway, I'm currently working on testing Bing Ads again. I used to run quite a bit of traffic on Bing but haven't in awhile.

I setup a script to easily generate subdomain links I can use to advertise the affiliate offers in an iFrame. I spoke with Bing Ads support today to make sure they were still fine with iFrame and they said:

Thank you for patiently waiting. I was able to check my resources and yes, you may use iFrame on your landing page.

They're going to follow up tomorrow once my campaigns are approved to discuss them. I'm excited to hear what they have to say and I'm obviously excited about the campaigns I setup.

If this works out, I plan to turn my script into a SaaS product so you can easily setup your own quick iFrame pages that are Bing Ads complaint AND automatically append the parameters and track your campaign fro you. Should be

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!